TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quick and Easy Redo

QUICK AND EASY REDO
I was going through my Valentines decorations when I ran across these. I bought these last year at a garage sale for $1! Not $1 a piece. ALL of them for $1! I knew I wanted to repaint them and it would be a quick and easy job but just didn't have time so I shoved them in a box and forgot about them. Now, a year later I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.
So I gave them a makeover. I painted them white.
Normally I would have done a primer first but ran out of it on another project so I skipped that step.
After putting several coats of paint on them I roughed up the edges with a low girt sandpaper.
Then put some dark gray glaze on them
and wiped it off in certain areas to show off the details.
Here is my finished product. I never even realized one was different until I was done! I am going to be putting these up in my girls' bathroom. However, I am waiting on a shelf to be made so for now I am going to throw them in with the rest of my Valentine decor.

Here's a Sneak Peak of my next project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment