TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashion on a Dime

FASHION ON A DIME

Jaysa Sue
Jaysa's jacket I bought at a garage sale and the tags were still on it! I can't remember how much I paid for it. I don't believe it would have been more than $3 dollars. If it was I wouldn't have bought it. Her jeans are from the Children's Place and were bought at Savers for $3.99.
Close up of her cute jacket.
Jaysa's bow is made of things found at garage sales. My mom found a bunch of old zippers and let me have a few to make little girls bows with. She also bought the feathers for me at a garage sale and the button I found in a big bag of old buttons I bought from an older couple. (tutorial coming on zipper bows!)

Paisley Mae
Her cardigan is from Savers I can't really remember how much I paid for this one either but it wasn't more than a few dollars. Her shirt I bought at a garage sale for .50 cents. Her jeans were $5 on clearance at Children's Palace and...
I paid .50 cents for her shoes at a garage sale!

Paisley's bow was made from fabric, lace and old jewelry I found at a garage sale also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment