TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Red, White & YOU


I will be linkning up to this follow-fest today! Come join in and meet some new and amazing bloggers!


If your visiting from there here is what Garage Sales R Us is about. I love to show you how to save money by garage saleing. Each week I take you with me. You get to see what I buy and some of the other amazing deals I see. You also get to see what I do with the things I buy. 

Here are some of my favorite projects 
 For my white and burlap reapholstered chair click HERE
For my DIY Farmhouse Table Click HERE
For my DIY chandelier click HERE
For the mod podge and yellow tufted headboard dresser set click HERE
For the Mint and Gold stenciled bed set click HERE

I also love to show readers how dressing your family can be inexpensive in my Fashion on a Dime series. I have created a simple formula to help you analyze how much your spending on each outfit called Dress Per Wear Factor. Read about it and find out how to calculate it HERE. Since I buy all my families clothes from second hand stores and garage sales I am able to keep my Dress Per Wear Factor to a few dollars per outfit! 
The total cost of the outfit with the teal pants is $19 with a DPWF of $1.90! Click HERE to see where I bought it!
The total cost of the outfit with the red skinnies is $17.50 with a $1.75 DPWF! Click HERE to see where I bought it!

I hope you all will stick around and check out some of the other things we post about here on Garage Sales R Us. Be sure to check out what my kids wear under my Kids Corner tab, updates to our home under Renovation Station and have your hubbies check out our This is a Man's World tab so they can see that garage saleing is not just for the women!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE blog!! Thanks for stopping by and following!! I am following ya back and looking forward to seeing more fun posts! ;) Hope you can stop by Sweet Little Gals often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment! I'm following you back now (and I love that yellow headboard with the floral dresser.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, love everything you have done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very cute blog! Thanks for stopping by and following!! I'm following you back! :D

    ReplyDelete