TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fashion on a Dime


FASHION ON A DIME
A while back I was feeling a little fashionably inadequate about my Fashion on a Dime posts. I enjoy dressing up and looking nice but to be honest I am really a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl. Don't get me wrong, I love fashion, I just enjoy being comfortable. I didn't know if I was assembling my outfits together in a way that showed off their potential. After expressing this to my good friend Prissy she offered to help me. She came over and we played dress up for hours and made a complete disaster of my room. It was so much fun! We came up with several great outfits. Here is one of the outfits we came up with. I will have the others up soon!
Financial statistics for this outfit are:
Coral jeans found at D.I.- $6.00
Blue pin stripe American Eagle button down found at D.I.-$5.00
Brown braided belt also found at D.I.-$2.00
Guess cowgirl boots found at Savers-$12.99

Total outfit cost- $26
DPWF- $2.60!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog you have! Thanks so much for linking up to DIY Diva Thursdays last week. Love your outfit. Be sure to link back to the party so that I can feature you sometime! :)

    Kara
    www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete