TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Well Look at That!

WELL LOOK AT THAT!

Do these look familiar? I found these at the Boulevard Home Furnishings store, which is a pretty high scale furniture around here. These are just a little bit different than mine. The metal is brushed in gold and my wood base is bigger but check out the price tag on these!
I could not believe my eyes when I saw how expensive these were!
To be completely honest I like mine much better. I am not a fan of the brushed gold.
Here is a picture of mine.


1 comment:

  1. Love what you did to your mantel! Everything from the wreath, mirror, even the candle holders! You've given me some great ideas for the fireplace in our next place!

    ReplyDelete