TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today was an AMAZING garage sale day! I can not wait to show you all what I got. I coach a little league soccer team and have a soccer game here in about an hour. So I won't have my post up about my finds until probably tomorrow. I know, I am so sorry but you will have to wait! I want to see what great deals you guys found! Email me with your finds at garagesalesrusblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Great finds - good for you! Mr. Thriftability and I were SUPER excited with our latest thrift store finds: a brand-new bread machine, $5; a vegetable steamer, like-new $4 and an electric knife - appears to be hardly used at all - $2.50.
    Lisa @ Thriftability.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are great deals! I will be heading over to your site so I can see what else yall find!

    ReplyDelete