TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Watering Cans and Lollipops

Garage sales are a great way to find props to use in your photography!
For this photo session I used a set of three foam lollipops I found at a garage sale for $1 and some watering cans I also bought for $1 a piece and spray painted. I gathered a bunch of the little girls in my neighborhood and we all went out and had fun watering the flowers and pretending to lick lollipops!

Here are my favorite pictures








The little white watering cans I bought 3 for $2.




Even the flower pot came from a garage sale! I paid $3 dollars for it.

Paisley's little white dress and pink cardigan were bought at a garage sale!


I paid $2 for miss Jaysa's dress at a garage sale.





Even Mr. Ben had fun watering the flowers!
I had some bigger vintage watering cans but Ben was the only one strong enough to cary them when they were full of water. I bought them for about $5 a piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment