TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 24th 2012

Here is what C.J. found this week!
Marine battery case- $2
Snow boots for C.J.- $5
Antler Sheds
C.J. has been collecting these at garage sales for a while now. He bought these for .50 cents a piece. I keep asking him what his plan is for these and he never knows. So I came up with my own plan. I want to make a HUGE antler wreath out of these! I have seen one before and I LOVE the way it looked. We have a lot more collecting to do though!
more snow boots!
Steve Madden dress shoes-$15
Little outside storage closets-$10 a piece. Here is one that is really similar that I found at Walmart.com for $149! Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment