TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Garage Sales R Us Happenings

Hello Friends!
We have lots of fun things happening around here! My new site is almost ready. Jake and Jamie over at Flitch Creative(who I would highly recommend if you are going to be building a website) are working really hard to have it up and running by the end of this week. We did a really fun photo shoot on Monday for it and here is a little sneak peek!

We decorated my mantel and around my fireplace to coordinate with certain aspects of my blog. Fashion, Photography and DIY. You will be able to click within the scene we set up to get to different places in the blog! I can not wait to show you all the cool features it is going to have!! Do all my explanation points show how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








P.S. Friends... of course everything on my mantel is from garage sales and thrift stores!!! 

The three frames were bought at a garage sale. I bought all three for $5!!!
The typewriter was $15 at a garage sale.
The clock was $3 at a garage sale.
The old pot was $3 at a garage sale. 
The camera to the right of the pot I found at an antique store for $5 and the other camera I bought at a garage sale for $5. 

Is there any better way to shop?!?! (your answer should be a resounding NO!)Glad I could help ya out there. ;) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment