TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

11/12/11

11/12/2011
Robin's Finds
Here are some of the items we found this week!

FOR THE LOVE OF MY CHILDREN
Cute denim shoes for Paisley for 1 dollar


DEAL OF THE DAY
Robin's deal of the day was this dress. I bought this dress from a women in her 70's who never wore it! She only wanted 50 cents for it!

Here is what I did with it

This old rusty tool box is another deal of the day for me. I bought it for a dollar and can't wait to show you what I am going to do with it!


OTHER AWESOME DEALS
How about this file cabinet project? I found the black filing cabinet at a garage sale for 5 dollars! Needs some cleaning but still a great deal!

How about this cute project mod podging scrapbook paper to an old dresser. This lady was asking 10 dollars for her old dresser but said she would go down to 5!


Check back soon for my "Getting started in the Garage sale World" where I will give you some tips and tricks on how to become an effective garage seller!


0 comments:

Post a Comment