Friday, June 1, 2012


Just linked up to the Pleated Poppy What I Wore Wednesday link party with my latest Fashion on a Dime outfit! If your visiting from there. Hello, my name is Robin and I buy all my clothes at garage sales and thrift stores!

pleated poppy

Financial stats for this outfit are:
Red pants- $5.99 at Savers
White and black striped shirt- $5.99 at Savers
Black and gold studded flip flops- $1 dollar at a garage sale
Gold necklace- $4.50 on a Rue 21 clearance sale
Total outfit cost: $17.50 DPWF $1.75!
Click on the link to find out what DPWF (Dres Per Wear Factor) is!

11 comments:

  1. DPWF! Awesome. Learned something new! I think your use of the DPWF is much more realistic and attainable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are amazing! Love the outfit, and love the price even more! Great job!
    XO, Barbara
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara! I am heading over to your site now!

      Delete
  3. I see someone else loves red skinnies! :-) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do Jo-lynne! I think every girl needs a pair!

      Delete
  4. Love those red skinnies! So cute, and such a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyx,
      I love the way you spell your name! Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! Thanks for visiting my blog. I just became your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit. Love the red pants. And thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete